gah... i have a secret... anyway... i am the best secret keeper if it is someone elses secret... though... when they are mine.. i suck.. totally, right royally SUCK.
I'm so excited i could bust... and almost busting because... i want to tell someone.. though.... its a secret so i can't really tell anyone... yet. You know!?
But.. at the same time.. i had to write something... for the sake of doing something so that i don't spill the beans... hahah.
At christmas time, Matt normally knows well before time what he is getting.. because i can't keep the secret right until the day.. though last year i surprised him big time.. i kept the best secret EVER... (but had to sms him to tell him i had a secret!) go figure!?! ~LMAO~
Fathers day is normally celebrated with presents to replace the presents to replace the presents that i have bought him prior and given him because i could not keep the secret. Im totally freakin' hopeless, huh!?
oooh.. ~light bulb moment~ hold that thought!!!! i kept two secrets recently.. Kiera with the Harry potter book that i bought her for her birthday and Jamie with the two matrix ps2 games he desperately wanted.. though.. it was tough.. i tell you.
Perhaps i'm getting better!?
Anyway.. just wanted to say i guess, I HAVE A SECRET!!!!!
hahaha.
PS: We have been renovating our furniture instead of buying new stuff.. anyway.. the reno's so far are coming along very nicely.. the sideboard is almost done... looks fantabulous.. coffee table has its undercoat.
Have to go and buy some bees wax for the table top, some timber beading for something ive decided to add to the side board and screw the hinges back on tomorrow.. and then.. its onto the next thing... two huge book shelves!!! :S
Will have to post a few pictures i feel to show you what we have been up to! Maybe tomorrow..
xxlove ya!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Secret Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ooohhh babe, Can I guess???
Hmmm is it a little secret right now?
Could it be a big secret later???
or perhaps it's a shortlisted secret???
I am so shocking at keeping secrets too....worse still at guessing....lol
thanks for dropping by my blog recently...I have missed you matey
Take care of you...and perhaps your secret too...LOL
Terrible aren't I?
hugs
Cass xxxx
Hey gorgeous... and officially welcome to my little world.. first comment and all..Thanks!
I'm thrilled to see you here and your totally welcome re my visit to your little world. I love seeing what your up to, seeing those beautiful kids and just sticky beaking.. hahah.
Now... onto the topic of this little secret of mine.. you are totally terrible Muriel! ~L~
hmmm... the little secret getting bigger... no.. im not pregnant, nor do i expect to be ever again in this lifetime! hah.. and.. sadly.. no, no shortlisting for me... :( i didn't get to doing Masters this year.. BUT.... my secret is a secret no less and i thinks.... i pretty specky one at that!
:D
~hugs~
hmmmmm secrets - I LOOOVE secrets!
If I put my ear up nice and close to the puter you whisper really softly!
hehe
Post a Comment